Nufarm is one of the world's leading crop protection companies, manufacturing and supplying products that help farmers protect their crops against damage caused by weeds, pests and disease. Nufarm employs more than 3,400 people worldwide, all of whom make a vital contribution to the company's reputation for quality products, innovation and first-class marketing and technical support.
At Nufarm Europe we are focused on strengthening our market position in key geographic hubs and territories. As part of this endeavor, we are seeking an experienced Customer Marketing Manager for our sales organization in Budapest, Hungary.
Be part of building a better Nufarm through:
- Ensuring sustained business development in Hungary
- Developing a product and service portfolio
- Defining product strategy and marketing mix for the commercial team
- Optimising the portfolio life cycle in the medium and long term
- Launching new products successfully
- Integrating the European product and crop strategy on a local level
The ideal candidate is someone that is self-motivated, a strategic thinker and is excited about leading the implementation of new initiatives, strong communicators, commercially orientated with a strong focus on execution.
Aside from proven experience in a similar role, this position will require a minimum of four years working in the agri-business sector and fluency in English language. Qualification as plant protection engineer is a strong advantage.
If this is you – please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org within 15th of November 2017.
Nufarm. Grow a better tomorrow.